City of Orange City Hiring Parks/Rec Assistant
The City of Orange City is looking to hire a qualified person to assist in yearly maintenance of the City’s parks, pool management, and assist in recreational programming. Main responsibilities include: (Download full description)
- Assist in pool management.
- Will need to supervise lifeguards, coaches, and summer parks staff alongside the park supervisor and recreation director.
- Help the recreation director implement and assist in the yearly programming.
- Help the park supervisor in the yearly parks schedule of needs.
- This person may be asked to help in other departments to help meet the needs of the City demands.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Sport and Recreation Management or related field.
- This is an hourly position with benefits.
- Resume and cover letter must be received by March 20, 2020.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to:
City of Orange City
Attn. Mitch Aalbers
PO Box 406
Orange City, Iowa 51041