Employment Opportunity – Deputy City Clerk position for the City of Orange City, Ia.
The City of Orange City is seeking applications for a full-time Deputy City Clerk. This position reports to the City Clerk/Office Manager and performs duties for Orange City General Government and Municipal Utilities. Five day, forty hour work week – City Office hours 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Join our team and enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive hourly wage
- IPERS Retirement
- Wellmark Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, personal leave, and sick days
Ideal candidates possess the following qualifications:
- Provide exceptional customer service to community residents
- Interpersonal communication skills with staff and with the public – by phone and in person
- Highly organized, attention to detail, self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Aptitude for technology for customer billing, scheduling, payroll, spreadsheets, and word processing
- Record keeping, filing, issuing permits, bank deposits, customer accounts, facility schedules and rentals
- Ability to work collaboratively with City staff in general government and utilities
- Flexibility to assume other office duties as assigned
- Previous office experience preferred, AA or BA degree in business or related field beneficial
Interested in learning more?
If you are interested in learning more about this career opportunity, just email us your resume!
Equal Opportunity Employer