Orange City Chamber announces rebate program for small business retailers and restaurants
The Orange City Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Alton Chamber, the Orange City Betterment Board and other community supporters, is rolling out a new program for local-spending rebates in response to the impact from emergency changes to how restaurants and small retailers can do business.
The goal of the program is to encourage our community to support its small retailers and restaurants during this difficult time.
How it works: Starting March 18, community members are encouraged to spend money at local Orange City and Alton retailers or restaurants. Receipts should be saved from the transactions, and can then be brought to the Orange City Chamber office to receive a rebate. Get $10 in “Rebate Bucks” for every qualifying $100 spent. Rebate bucks can then be spent at local retailers and restaurants.
Purchases that can help support our small retailers and restaurants:
- Gift Certificates or Gift Cards
- Pay it forward – Buy a gift card or certificate for someone else
- Carry Out or Delivery Meals
- Shop your small retailer’s online stores
- Buy someone in need a meal
- Prepay a membership to support your local gym
- Buy movie passes for future use