Orange City 21 Foundation is the fund-raising arm of the Orange City Development Corporation (OCDC)—
a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization committed to economic development and community planning and betterment.
Our mission is to help create and sustain a prosperous, “livable” community for the long term … to help make Orange City truly competitive, successful, and progressive for its residents, partners, stakeholders, and future generations.
By serving as a catalyst for public-private partnerships, we seek to promote the development of commercial, industrial, and retail property and businesses, as well as betterment projects designed to improve quality of life.
Initiatives and responsibilities of the OCDC include:
- business recruitment and retention
- facilitation of public and private development to stimulate economic growth and create jobs
- property management and land improvement
- leadership/business education and workforce development
- entrepreneurial assistance
- community master planning
- community betterment
- regional awareness/marketing to bolster tourism