Upcoming Orange City Arts Events
Upcoming Orange City Arts Mainstage events 2023:
- Join us for a captivating evening of mind-bending proportions with Illusionist Jett Skrien!
- Jett’s shows are more than just magic; they are intriguing, engaging, and captivating. Through stand-up and grand-scale illusions, Jett uniquely interacts with the audience personally and brings the entire experience with state-of-the-art illusions, dancing, and full-scale lighting and sound, making his show one to remember!
- After watching a magic show in his hometown, Jett was hooked. At ten years old, Jett entered the world of illusion, becoming a highly sought-after performer due to his innovative, engaging, and spectacular performances. At fifteen, he made a name for himself, performing around the midwestern United States and landing significant shows for large corporations and events. In addition, Jett has had the opportunity to perform internationally in Canada and Europe, as well as in the entertainment capital of the United States: Branson, Missouri. One of his top accomplishments was attending a summer magic camp in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. He was selected, along with 100 other students, to learn the art of magic from superstars such as David Blaine, Criss Angel, David Copperfield, and Michael Carbonaro.
- Tickets: $20 adult, $15 student, $5 children aged 5 & under
- Location: Unity Christian Knight Center, 216 Michigan Ave SW, Orange City, IA 51041a
- Christ Chapel, NWC Orange City, IA 51041
- Cost Adults $20, Student $10
- Since 1986 Boston Brass has set out to establish a one-of-a-kind musical experience featuring colorful classical arrangements, burning jazz standards, and the best of original brass repertoire. Boston Brass treats audiences to a unique brand of musical entertainment that bridges the ocean of classical formality to delight regular concertgoers and newcomers alike with great music and boisterous fun. The quintet has played to audiences in all 50 U.S. states and over 30 countries. Though the band regularly concertizes as a quintet, Boston Brass also performs with orchestras, concert and marching bands, organists, and jazz bands and regularly collaborates with composers to create new works for the brass canon. This event is sponsored by Orange City Arts and Northwestern College.